Monday, November 23, 2015

my idea book

A long time ago I acquired a fairly nice laptop as a Christmas current. It is a hardback book and inserted amongst the note internet pages are images of my children. It absolutely was a good gift that i did not need to squander, so i considered about how I may use it.


 I chose to make use of the book as an "my idea book"... a book that is for me individually, and captures ideas for my entire life.

   I have many parts from the book...

   There is a part in health, that has a number of ambitions (which I can modify with time). This part consists of my idea book about health and fitness associated activities and ambitions that i could possibly be interested in after some time.

   I have a part for journey... I add attractions after some time also it allows everyone to comprehend where are places that truly awareness me that ought to be on my bucket list, and in which are other places that might be of awareness.

   I have section about work... what I enjoy, what intrigues me, exactly what benefits I believe I have and just what I am low number of efficient at! It will help me to consider the future and what I might enjoy accomplishing with my time after Eagle. It also allows me to understand where I might need assist in my current role.

   I have section dedicated to creating. This is anything I like so perhaps I might create a book or two. This section contains some book ideas, along with some details that i add from time to time... plots for novels etc.

   I have a section for hobbies... things I do now, and issues I might do in the future.

   The complete idea of the book was to capture ideas as they came to everyone and to get a single learning resource that may guide me to plan my life. It has been a motivating exercise, and one that i highly recommend. It can be like capturing your goals in one place, adding some prospective goals over time and having all of the relevant data to determine what is important to you... in one place.

   Naturally it doesn't have to be on paper, it can be a digital... but I enjoy the book, leafing by means of it, considering the entries and flipping back and forth. I find it helps my creative thinking. I also like the fact I can pick it up any time, and do some thinking about the different topics in it. 

 The book has become additional than an "my idea book"... it is easily becoming the blueprint intended for gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment